apple iphone 4g 45% discount – apple iphone 4g hot sale online

Here are a few things to do with yours apple iphone 4g  to keep it from meeting that fate once you buy the iPhone 5.1. They are shiny, they have games and grownups use them for important things. More importantly, they are either offlimits or doled out in limited quantities as a reward for, say, sitting still for a minute. Load up your old iPhone with games and give it to a deserving child in your life. 2. If you have an iPhone 4 or 4S, you might also find someone who’s still hanging on to an earlier model and give them the gift of an Advertisement upgrade.

You may just buy a friend for life apple iphone 4g  (or at least until iPhone 6 comes out).3. Use it as a teenytiny iPadYou’ll be able to watch videos, send email and search Wikipedia for random facts to end cocktailparty disagreements with your decommissioned iPhone as long as you have a WiFi connection. There’s even a camera, which means you can avoid being that guy (or gal) at the concert who’s turning heads for taking photos with an iPad. 4. Donate to charitySeveral charities accept old phones for donation, though it’s worth remembering that these groups likely won’t physically give your old phones to people in need.

About 60 percent of the phones it collects are refurbished and resold. The money goes toward supporting the coalition. The remaining 40 percent of the phones are recycled, according to the group’s website. It pays for shipping if you are mailing three or more phones. 5. Alarm ClockDo you still use that old radio alarm you bought for your college dorm room in the 20th century? Join the 21st century by turning your old iPhone into an alarm clock. Hide it in a different spot in your bed each night for an added challenge.

Sell, sell, sell!Join the eBay hordes and apple iphone 4g  sell your phone for a few hundred bucks if you can. There will likely be a flood of the gadgets soon after people start getting their new phones, so it might make sense to wait a little. A company called Gazelle, meanwhile, will make an offer for your old phone based on its condition, your phone carrier and other information. A 32 gigabyte iPhone 4S on Verizon Wireless, for example, was recently going for $237 if it’s in good condition and $90 if it’s broken. 7. Trade in at GameStopThe video game retailer offers cash or store credit for old iPhones (along with iPods and iPads). The service is only available in stores and not online.

A 32 gigabyte iPhone 4S on Verizon will get you up apple iphone 4g to $335 in store credit or up to $268 in cash. 8. Although it’s meant to let you create and share music with people, it’s also a good place to listen to DJs you like or discover new ones. TuneIn, meanwhile, will let you listen to online radio stations playing music, sports, news or talk shows. 9. 10. Use as a cameraAt its core, a decommissioned iPhone is a hard drive with a camera. Snap photos with it. No Canon needed. You can also use the iPhone to move photos and other files from one computer to another.11. Recycle with AppleApple Inc.’s own recycling program will give you an Apple gift card if it is determined to have a “monetary value.”

I want to quote
Click here to get the log TrackBack reference address

  • Cheap Iphone 5
  • Iphone 5 unlocked
  • cheap iphone
  • apple iphone 5


Comments

The article www.hrtf1photos.com